- Bridgstock, Ruth. 2009. The graduate attributes we’ve overlooked: Enhancing graduate employability through career management skills. Higher Education Research & Development 28 (1): 31-44.
- Gravina, Dorianne in Miha Lovšin. Career Management Skills. Factors in implementing policy successfully. Brussels: ELPGN. Available at: http://www.elgpn.eu/publications/browse-by-language/english/Gravina_and_Lovsin_cms_concept_note_web.pdf/view (23.7.2014).
- Hooley, Tristram, Watts A.G. in Ronald G. Sultana. 2012. The “Blueprint” framework for career management skills: a critical exploration. British Journal of Guidance & Counselling 41 (2): 117-131.
- Law, Bill and A.G. Watts. 2003. The DOTS Analysis. Original version. Cambridge: National Institute for Careers Education and Counselling. Available at: http://www.hihohiho.com/memory/cafdots.pdf (23.7.2014).
- McCarthy, John. 2007. Catapulted to the Front: Career Guidance in European Union and International Policy Perspectives. Report 30 (1): 43-50. Available at: http://www.die-bonn.de/doks/mccarthy0701.pdf (23.7.2014)
- National Institute for Careers Education and Counselling. New DOTS: Career Learning for the Contemporary World. Available at: http://www.nicec.org/nicec_new_dots_contemporary_world.pdf (23.7.2014)
- Sultana, G. Ronald. 2011. Learning career management skills in Europe: a critical review. Journal of Education and Work 25 (2): 225-248. Available at: http://www.um.edu.mt/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/144119/CMS_in_Europe-JE_and_W.pdf (23.7.2014).
- Watts, A.G. 2006. Career development learning and employability. Available at: http://www.islamicstudiesnetwork.ac.uk/assets/documents/resources/database/id592_career_development_learning_and_employability.pdf (23.7.2014)
- Watts, Sultana, McCarthy. 2010. The involvement of the European Union in career guidance policy: a brief history. International Journal for Educational and Vocational Guidance 10 (2): 89-107. Available at: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10775-010-9177-9# (23.7.2014)